Towards a single customer experience
IMW 14 sets out the roadmap every marketer needs to follow to start, reboot or finetune their integrated marketing. This isn’t theory and projection – it’s about proven routes to success.
New for 2014: A three track agenda, featuring keynotes, industry leaders and tech entrepreneurs covering the key disciplines for delivering great customer experience:
Lead: making it happen
- Bringing everyone with you – business transformation and change management
- Paying for it – winning budgets and C-level support
- Putting it to work – growing the business and brand across channels
- Engage: from customer to fan and advocate
Engaging across channels – for loyalty, retention and advocacy
- Keep customers in play – branded content, personalisation and conversion drivers
Analyse & Optimise: Unlocking data for actionable insight
- Known knowns, known unknowns – what’s important and how to use it
- How to get relevant and timely insight for personalisation and targeting
- Deliver high-impact, revenue generating experiences
Also, check out our Funnel Sessions: Where marketing meets sales in the new B2B
- Aligning sales and marketing around a single set of metrics
- Strategies, tactics and tools for automated lead nurturing, content marketing and revenue performance management.
Plus Whitepapers Live – a chance to meet the solution providers driving change and innovation.